Held at Markthalle Basel
Please complete this form to enter into the International Women’s Institute’s (IWI) Basel Bake Off, our charity baking competition for amateur bakers.
This round will be held on the 25th of September 2016 in Markthalle:
- Entry is open to all amateur bakers.
- All competitors are asked to enter a sweet bake (for example a cake, cupcakes, brownies, scones, baked cheesecake, etc.).
- Categories are divided by age: under 12 years, 13 to 17 years and 18 and over.
- Entry fee for the 18 and over category is 20.- CHF, the 13 to 17 years is 10.- CHF and under 12 years is 5,- CHF.
- For IWI members, entry is free. Entrants should pay for each bake they enter.
- Prizes and certificates will be given to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place in each category.
- All proceeds from the entry fees go directly to our chosen charity, Soup and Chill
At the Basel Bake Off, entries are sold for 5 CHF per portion, of which at least 50% will also go directly to Soup and Chill.
Payment details and other important information will be emailed to you at least two weeks before the competition. Places are limited; you will be notified if your desired category is full.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at the following link.