Date(s) - 12/09/2017
13:00 - 17:00
(translated from German)
Landhaus Ettenbühl – garden paradise in the best English tradition
Originally Ettenbühl was a private rose garden owned by Gisela and Alfred Seidel who just wanted to “dig a bit ‘ in order to escape from their stressful careers. Today not only is there a lovely garden but also the collection of historical roses, rare trees, and shrubs. Ettenbühl consists of twenty theme gardens with over a thousand varieties of roses, trees and shrubs from around the world, green areas, southern Germany’s largest hornbeam labyrinth, a nursery, a shop and a stylish tea shop.
Dogs are welcome to join in our restaurant, they are unfortunately not allowed into the garden.
The gardens at a glance:
- 5 hectares of landscaped gardens in the English style
- 20 themed gardens with places to stay, wonder, enjoy.
- Lawn for barefoot – expressly allowed!
- Garden tours
- Southern Germany’s largest hornbeam maze
- Roses and herbaceous plants – more than 1,000 varieties on sale. You can also order online.
- English Gardening School: courses, lectures
- More info….
Landhaus Ettenbühl, Hof Ettenbühl, 79415 Bad Bellingen-Hertingen, Germany
Tel. +49 (0)7635 827970